We offer training programs for family members who wish to become better acquainted with the functions of caregiving for an elderly or ailing loved one at home.
Basic Training for First Aid and CPR
- CPR Training – Instruction and Hands-On
- Basic Life Support
- Monitoring Patient’s Vital Signs
- Infection Control Procedures and Precautions
- Assisting Patient with ADL (Activities of Daily Living)
- Mobility Assistance Techniques
- Basic Wound Care and Dressing Changes
On our website, we will soon post the upcoming schedules for First Aid and CPR Training. Call us at 513-655-5022 for more information!